Ingredients Needed for Sausage and Veggie Tortilla Stack
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 bacon strips, chopped
1 sausage, sliced
1 jalapeno, sliced
3 tortilla wraps
½ cup shredded cheddar
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Make Sausage and Veggie Tortilla Stack
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Thinly chop the bell peppers, mushrooms, and onion.
- Heat a skillet, add the vegetable oil and fry the bacon. Stir for about half a minute and add the onion and mushrooms. Cook until onion becomes translucent. Add in the sausage, bell peppers, and jalapeno. Cook everything for about 2 more minutes.
- Use a large baking tray and add one of your tortillas. Top it with Cheddar, chives, and cooked mixture. Repeat with another tortilla and another layer of the same ingredients.
- Close with remaining tortilla, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, and chili flakes. Bake it in the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Crack the egg in the skillet and fry it for about 2 minutes. When ready, lay it on top of your stack.