Ingredients Needed for Sausage and Asparagus in Tomato Sauce
¼ cup vegetable oil
4 asparaguses sticks
1 ounce butter
2 garlic cloves
1 parsley, chopped
1 cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Sausage and Asparagus in Tomato Sauce
- Score the sausages.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the sausages for 6-8 minutes, turning them on all sides.
- Add the asparagus in the skillet.
- Add the butter and melt it.
- Coat the sausages and asparagus sticks with butter and vegetable oil mixture.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the skillet.
- Add the parsley, rosemary, and thyme, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato sauce and mix. Cook the dish for another 4-5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Serve the sausages with rice.