Calories: 447 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 14 g
- 58 g
Ingredients Needed for Sardine and Cherry Tomato Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
0.5 celery stalk
1 tablespoon red chili paste
3.5 ounces of canned sardines
5 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 teaspoon chives, chopped
How to Make Sardine and Cherry Tomato Spaghetti
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the spaghetti and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, celery, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chili pasta, canned sardines, cherry tomatoes, and shred some lemon zest.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the drained pasta, season with salt, pepper, and add some chives.
- Cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.