Ingredients Needed for Sandwich Maker Potato Fritters
½ cup breadcrumbs
2 egg yolks
1 Cheddar cheese slice
How to Make Sandwich Maker Potato Fritters
- Peel and shred the potatoes and put them in a medium bowl.
- Add the breadcrumbs and the egg yolks.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Make medium portions of that mixture with your hands.
- Bake them for 15 minutes in the sandwich maker that makes four half triangular-shaped sandwiches at one time.
- Cut the Cheddar cheese slice in halves, making 2 triangles.
- When the potatoes are baked, add on 2 of them the triangle slices of Cheddar cheese.
- Cover them with the rest of the potato triangles.
- Bake them for 5 more minutes in the sandwich maker.
- Serve it warm, with salsa or another dip.