Salty Waffles, Two Ways
This may not be the lightest snack you will serve, but sure is delicious! Plus, if you have a waffle iron, you get to use it on something else other than regular sweet waffles. We have prepared two versions of salty waffles, one with salami and mozzarella, and the second one with ground beef and parmesan. Try them both and see which one is your favorite!
Ingredients Needed for Salty Waffles, Two Ways
1 puff pastry sheet
0.5 ounce butter, melted
1 tablespoon marinara sauce
1 tablespoon mince d beef, cooked
4 salamis slices
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Salty Waffles, Two Ways
- Slice the pastry sheet into 4 squares, approximately 4 inches (2.5 cm) long.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Grease with melted butter.
- Place 2 of the squares in the preheated waffle iron. Top one of them with marinara sauce, salami, and mozzarella. Top the other one with cooked beef, and shredded parmesan.
- Finish with the remaining pastry squares. Spread one more touch of melted butter over the pastries.
- Grill them for the next 10 minutes!