Ingredients Needed for Salty Waffles, Two Ways
1 puff pastry sheet
0.5 ounce butter, melted
1 tablespoon marinara sauce
1 tablespoon mince d beef, cooked
4 salamis slices
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Salty Waffles, Two Ways
- Slice the pastry sheet into 4 squares, approximately 4 inches (2.5 cm) long.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Grease with melted butter.
- Place 2 of the squares in the preheated waffle iron. Top one of them with marinara sauce, salami, and mozzarella. Top the other one with cooked beef, and shredded parmesan.
- Finish with the remaining pastry squares. Spread one more touch of melted butter over the pastries.
- Grill them for the next 10 minutes!