Ingredients Needed for Salted Caramel No-Bake Cheesecake
1 ½ cups of graham crackers
3 tablespoons of melted butter
12 ounces of cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
2 ounces of sugar
½ cup whipped cream
½ cup salted caramel
How to Make Salted Caramel No-Bake Cheesecake
- Add the crackers to a mixer and crush them. Add the melted butter and mix some more.
- Line an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper and evenly spread the mixture in it. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice, sugar, and whipped cream to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Evenly spread 1/2 of this cream over the refrigerated cracker base. Do the same with the salted caramel and finish with the remaining cream.
- Refrigerate for 60 minutes. You can top with even more caramel.