Salted Caramel No-Bake Cheesecake
Those of you who have not yet tasted salted caramel should do this right now. And pronto! The salt makes the already tasty caramel even tastier. Try it with this lemony vanilla-flavored no-bake cheesecake with a crunchy base of Graham crackers and, oh yeah, whipped cream.
Ingredients Needed for Salted Caramel No-Bake Cheesecake
1 ½ cups of graham crackers
3 tablespoons of melted butter
12 ounces of cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
2 ounces of sugar
½ cup whipped cream
½ cup salted caramel
How to Make Salted Caramel No-Bake Cheesecake
- Add the crackers to a mixer and crush them. Add the melted butter and mix some more.
- Line an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper and evenly spread the mixture in it. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice, sugar, and whipped cream to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Evenly spread 1/2 of this cream over the refrigerated cracker base. Do the same with the salted caramel and finish with the remaining cream.
- Refrigerate for 60 minutes. You can top with even more caramel.