Calories: 640 kCal / serving
- 13 g
- 92 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Salt Baked Sea Bream
1 pound salt
1 teaspoon rosemary
2 egg whites
1 sea bream, about 1 pound , cleaned and gutted
½ red chili, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Salt Baked Sea Bream
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the salt in a large bowl. Add the rosemary and the egg whites. Mix it until they have been absorbed and the salt has the aspect of wet snow.
- Now move around 3/4 of it in an oven tray and cover its bottom.
- Slice the orange and the lime and add the slices inside the fish. Also, stuff it with chili, your favorite herbs, and pour a small drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the fish in the oven tray, and use the remaining salt to coat it. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into the salt crust, and remove it. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil over the fish before serving it.