Calories: 350 kCal / serving
- 26 g
- 34 g
- 12 g
Ingredients Needed for Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
2 garlic cloves
2 chilis es
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of baby carrot
8 broccoli florets
12 ounces of salmon fillet
How to Make Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Slice the potatoes, garlic, and chilies.
- Leave potatoes aside and add the rest in a mortar alongside basil, olive oil, and salt.
- Crush everything so that they will leave their flavors. The marinade should have a creamy texture.
- Use a baking tray and add potatoes, baby carrots, and broccoli and pour the marinade all over the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Season the salmon with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put it in a skillet and fry it for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve salmon with the roasted vegetables.
- You can add lemon juice for a fresh taste.