Ingredients Needed for Salmon Sushi
4.5 ounces of sushi rice
½ cup of water
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 teaspoons of sesame oil
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
2 nori sheets
½ cup of soy sauce
1 salmon fillet
How to Make Salmon Sushi
- Slice the salmon into long and thin slices.
- Add water and rice in a saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan with a lid, cooking the rice 15 minutes more.
- When the rice has finished cooking, put it on a plate and add vinegar and sesame oil.
- Remove the ends of the cucumber, cut it in half and slice it into long and thin pieces.
- Take the Nori roll and spread rice all over its surface.
- In the center of the rice add salmon and cucumber slices.
- Lift the back of the sheet and roll it over the filling.
- Repeat the steps for the second Nori roll.
- Slice each sushi roll into 5-6 pieces.
- Serve with soy sauce.