Calories: 888 kCal / serving
- 18 g
- 46 g
- 70 g
Ingredients Needed for Salmon Ravioli
3.5 ounces of ravioli with salmon
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of salmon
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon red peppercorns
How to Make Salmon Ravioli
- Add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the ravioli and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Lay the salmon in the skillet skin side down. Cook it until the skin turns crispy, or about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip it over and cook it for 3 more minutes.
- Take another skillet and place it on the stove over medium heat. Add the heavy cream, some salt, squeeze some lime juice, and add red peppercorns.
- Cook the mixture for around 2 minutes.
- Add the ravioli and stir. Leave it on heat for 1 more minute.
- Place the salmon on a plate and serve it with the pasta.