Calories: 776 kCal / serving
- 32 g
- 53 g
- 42 g
Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Feta Pie
12 ounces of salmon
1 cup heavy cream
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 teaspoon butter
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
3 ounces of baby corn
1 red bell pepper, sliced
3.5 ounces of feta cheese, sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Make Salmon and Feta Pie
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Place the fish on your wooden board and slice off its skin.
- Add the eggs in a large bowl and pour the heavy cream. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and whisk until smooth.
- Grab a round glass baking dish, around 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter. Grease its bottom with butter.
- Lay the pastry sheet inside the dish, completely covering the bottom and the sides. Slice and remove the excess pastry.
- Fill the dish with sweet corn, salmon, red bell pepper, feta, and spring onion.
- Pour the egg and cream mixture. Slide the dish into the oven for the next 35 minutes.