Calories: 462 kCal / serving
- 24 g
- 42 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Zucchini Baked in Foil
1 salmon fillet, approximately 7 ounces
1 tablespoon honey
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Salmon and Zucchini Baked in Foil
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a plastic wrap. Add honey, thyme, garlic, and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon on top.
- Secure the wrap and marinate the salmon for one hour.
- Slice the zucchini.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Put an aluminum foil on your working surface. Place the zucchini slices in the middle, and season them with salt, pepper, add olive oil and rosemary.
- Place the salmon on top and wrap it completely in aluminum foil. Place it in a baking tray and cook it for the next 30 minutes.