Salmon and White Bean Salad
If you’re asking for our advice on a healthy meal, we have a nice simple salad in mind that’s going to prove itself very useful. First, pan-fry some salmon with just a bit of olive oil and serve it next to some white beans, flavored with fresh coriander, lemon, and yogurt. You will surely make it again!
Ingredients Needed for Salmon and White Bean Salad
1 teaspoon olive oil
3.5 ounces of salmon, diced
1 spring onion, chopped
4 ounces of canned white beans
3.5 ounces of greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
4 iceberg lettuces leaves
How to Make Salmon and White Bean Salad
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced salmon and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it evenly on all sides and add it to a large bowl.
- Add the spring onion, canned white beans, and fresh coriander in a large bowl.
- Shred some lemon zest and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon. Add the Greek yogurt, season with pepper, and add a small drizzle of vegetable oil. Mix everything until smooth.
- Serve the salad over a few fresh lettuce leaves!