Ingredients Needed for Salmon and White Bean Salad
1 teaspoon olive oil
3.5 ounces of salmon, diced
1 spring onion, chopped
4 ounces of canned white beans
3.5 ounces of greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
4 iceberg lettuces leaves
How to Make Salmon and White Bean Salad
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced salmon and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it evenly on all sides and add it to a large bowl.
- Add the spring onion, canned white beans, and fresh coriander in a large bowl.
- Shred some lemon zest and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon. Add the Greek yogurt, season with pepper, and add a small drizzle of vegetable oil. Mix everything until smooth.
- Serve the salad over a few fresh lettuce leaves!