Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Spinach Puff Pastry
1 ounce butter
2 garlic cloves
1.5 ounces of parmesan
12 ounces of salmon
⅔ puff pastry sheet, thawed
½ cup milk
How to Cook Salmon and Spinach Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature and melt the butter in it.
- Add the spinach in the skillet.
- Sprinkle salt and crush garlic over the spinach.
- Cook the spinach until it softens and changes color to a deeper green.
- Transfer it to a large bowl.
- Add the ground parmesan in the bowl and mix them together.
- Flour your work space.
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Add the salmon fillet in the middle of the sheet.
- Spread the spinach and parmesan mix on top of the fillet.
- Wrap the salmon in the puff pastry.
- Remove the excess on the edges.
- Lightly carve the top of the puff pastry with lines.
- Make egg wash by whisking the egg and milk together.
- Use a brush to spread the egg wash on the puff pastry.
- Cook it in the oven for 30 minutes.