Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Potatoes in Coconut Milk
3 potatoes, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 cup vegetable stock
½ cup coconut milk
1 ounce ginger, chopped
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 red chili, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon pepper
4 salmon fillets s, around 3.5 ounces each
How to Cook Salmon and Potatoes in Coconut Milk
- Soak the potatoes in water so you can remove the starch.
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Pour the sesame oil, vegetable stock, and coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Add the chives, half of the garlic, and ginger. Season with pepper and stir.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray and add the lime juice. Add the coconut milk mixture.
- Cook the potatoes in the oven for the next 25 minutes. Take them out when ready, and don’t turn off the heat.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, and place it in the tray next to the potatoes. Top with chives, and the remaining garlic and ginger.
- Bake the salmon for the next 15 minutes!