Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Couscous Salad With Lemon Honey Dressing
2 salmon fillets (7-ounce each)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 ½ cups of cooked couscous
1 cup baby spinach
⅔ cup sweet corn
1 medium red onion, sliced
2 tangerines, wedged
2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
1 small avocado, sliced
2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
How to Cook Salmon and Couscous Salad With Lemon Honey Dressing
- Place the salmon fillets on the work surface and season both sides with salt and pepper. Rub in.
- Grill them for 10 – 12 minutes
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, and honey to a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even. Set aside.
- Add the couscous, baby spinach, sweet corn, red onion, tangerines, dried cranberries, avocado, and pumpkin seeds to a bowl. Mix all until even.
- Shred the grilled salmon and toss it in the salad bowl. Drizzle with the lemon and honey dressing and mix in.