Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Cheddar Pastries
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
4 teaspoons of whole grain dijon mustard
¼ cup heavy cream
1 bell pepper, sliced
5 ounces of salmon fillet, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
½ cup cheddar, shredded
1 egg, whisked
How to Make Salmon and Cheddar Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Lay the puff pastry on your working surface.
- Slice it in halves, and then in quarters.
- Top each pastry with one teaspoon of Dijon, heavy cream, pickled bell pepper, 1 slice of salmon, spring onion, and Cheddar.
- Fold each pastry on the sides. Brush them with whisked egg.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the pastries.
- Cook the pastries for the next 25 minutes!