Ingredients Needed for Salami, Mozzarella and Spinach Stuffed Bread
1 bread loaf
¼ cup tomato juice
5 ounces of cheddar, sliced
4 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
2 ounces of baby spinach
5 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
2 ounces of sweet corn
1 ounce salami, thinly sliced
4 cherry tomatoes
1 ounce butter, melted
How to Cook Salami, Mozzarella and Spinach Stuffed Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Lay the bread loaf on your wooden board. Slice off around 1/4 of it.
- Use your hands and scoop its crumb. Place the bread bottom down.
- Evenly spread half of the tomato juice on the bottom and sides of the bread.
- Keep filling the bread with Cheddar slices, mushrooms, spinach, and half of the mozzarella.
- Pour the remaining tomato juice, add the sweet corn, and salami slices. Keep filling with the remaining mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
- Use a brush to spread melted butter over the bread.
- Add the bread to a baking tray. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Serve it with fresh parsley on top.