Ingredients Needed for Salami and Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
¼ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh dill
How to Cook Salami and Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and put them in a saucepan. Add the stems in the middle.
- Pour tomato sauce in each of the mushrooms.
- Cover them with a layer of shredded mozzarella.
- Add a salami slice on each of them.
- Add another layer of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle pepper and some olive oil.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some dill on top.