Calories: 303 kCal / serving
- 18 g
- 12 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Salami and Cheese Rolls
4 cheddars cheese
½ puff pastry
4 ounces of salami
½ cup mozzarella
How to Make Salami and Cheese Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Take the four slices of Cheddar and cut them in half.
- Dust your work surface with some flour. Roll out the puff pastry on it. Cut the pastry in four vertical parts.
- On one half of the pastry strip put 5 or 6 slices of salami. Add two pieces of Cheddar on top.
- Fold the pastry, vertically, around the salami and Cheddar. And then roll it from the salami end. Cut out the excess pastry.
- Put the rolls in a 6 cup muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out and put some shredded mozzarella on each of the rolls. Bake for 5 more minutes.