Ingredients Needed for Salami and Cheese Mini Croissants
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
8 salamis slices
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Salami and Cheese Mini Croissants
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in round shape.
- Cut it into 8 equal parts.
- Put on each puff pastry “triangle” 1 salami slice and 1 teaspoon of shredded mozzarella.
- Roll from the bottom to the top each piece of puff pastry.
- Whisk the egg and add the milk to make an egg wash.
- Coat the salami and cheese rolls with egg wash.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.