Salami and Cheese Mini Croissants
In the mood for a salty snack? If you have some leftover puff pastry in the freezer, you have to try these mini croissants with salami and cheese! They are great when you want to satisfy your hunger too!
Ingredients Needed for Salami and Cheese Mini Croissants
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
8 salamis slices
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon milk
How to Make Salami and Cheese Mini Croissants
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in round shape.
- Cut it into 8 equal parts.
- Put on each puff pastry “triangle” 1 salami slice and 1 teaspoon of shredded mozzarella.
- Roll from the bottom to the top each piece of puff pastry.
- Whisk the egg and add the milk to make an egg wash.
- Coat the salami and cheese rolls with egg wash.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.