Calories: 553 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 29 g
- 36 g
Ingredients Needed for Salami and Cheese Croquettes
1 pizza crust sheet
1 tablespoon milk
6 cheddars cheese sticks
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
2 garlic cloves
How to Make Salami and Cheese Croquettes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your workplace and use a rolling pin to make the pizza crust thinner.
- Cut 6 squares 2-inch (5 cm) side.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk.
- On each dough square, place 4 salami slices and one Cheddar stick.
- Spread some egg wash on one edge, then roll the squares and fix their edges.
- Make some superficial cuts on the rolls.
- Melt the butter, crush the garlic and mix them with the parsley.
- Coat the rolls with this mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.