Ingredients Needed for Salami and Cheddar Snack
1 puff pastry
16 salamis slices
3 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
1 whisked egg
How to Make Salami and Cheddar Snack
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut out 16 circles out of the puff pastry sheet.
- Add a salami slice and some Cheddar cheese on each of the puff pastry circles.
- Bring the edges of the circles together and roll the pastry into a ball.
- Add every ball in a glass baking dish. Coat them with the whisked egg.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.