Ingredients Needed for Salami and Cheddar Pizza
2 cups of flour
1 tablespoon dry yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup hot water
⅔ cup shredded cheddar
2 tomatoes s, sliced
1 ounce feta cheese
8 black olives, without pit
How to Cook Salami and Cheddar Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 440°F/220°C.
- Use a large mixer and add the flour, dry yeast, sugar, salt, and hot water.
- Mix everything into a smooth dough. Cover it and let it rest for about 1 hour. You can use the dough for 2 pizzas.
- Add a small amount of flour on a wooden board and begin kneading the dough. Thin it using a rolling pin.
- Take a large plate, put it over the dough, and cut the extra dough.
- Cover the dough with half of your shredded Cheddar. Thinly slice the olives.
- Top the pizza with tomato slices, salami, and olives. Break the feta cheese using your hands, and also sprinkle it over.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for about 20 minutes and serve!