Ingredients Needed for Salad and Bacon Loaded Potato Skins
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
¼ cup parmesan, grated
1 teaspoon soy sauce
¼ romaine lettuce
1 spring onion
3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
How to Cook Salad and Bacon Loaded Potato Skins
- Put about 4 cups (1000 ml) of water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Boil the potatoes skin-on until soft. When they are boiled, let them cool.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes in halves, lengthwise. Scoop out the interior, but leave about 3-4 millimeters of flesh on the edges.
- Put the potato skins on a ceramic baking tray and drizzle some olive oil over them.
- Bake them for 25 minutes.
- Cut the bacon slices in halves.
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon on both sides, until crunchy.
- Put the mayonnaise, parmesan, and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix.
- Tear the romaine lettuce and the red leaf salad and put them in a large bowl.
- Add the mayo and parmesan dressing and mix.
- Take two large plates. On each one, place three lettuce leaves. On each leaf, put one potato skin. Top it with a bacon slice and then with a handful of the salad mixture. Sprinkle with spring onion and add the sliced cherry tomatoes.