Calories: 677 kCal / serving
- 81 g
- 35 g
- 31 g
Ingredients Needed for Saffron Shrimp Tagliatelle
1 tablespoon ginger, grated
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of shrimp
2 tablespoons of lime juice
⅓ cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon saffron
7 ounces of tagliatelle
How to Make Saffron Shrimp Tagliatelle
- Heat the vegetable oil in a stir-fry pan.
- Fry the grated ginger.
- Add the shrimp and cook them, stirring frequently, until the flesh is pink and opaque.
- Add the heavy cream and the saffron.
- In a medium saucepan, boil water with salt.
- Add the tagliatelle pasta and boil them according to the instructions on the pack.
- Combine the boiled tagliatelle with the shrimp.
- Serve warm!