1 tablespoon canola oil
1 shallot, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon saffron
½ cup white wine
1 tablespoon double cream
1 tablespoon butter
8 ounces of shrimp
8 ounces of homemade tagliatelle, cooked
fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallot and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, saffron, and pour the white wine. Add the double cream, stir, and take the skillet away from the heat.
- Heat a separate skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it.
- Add the shrimp and season them with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix the saffron sauce, shrimp, and tagliatelle in a skillet and cook them together for 8 minutes.
- Serve with some chopped parsley on top!