Ingredients Needed for Saffron Shrimp Risotto
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of butter
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup risotto rice
½ cup white wine
2 cups of vegetable stock
7 ounces of shrimp
¼ teaspoon saffron
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
¼ cup parmesan
How to Cook Saffron Shrimp Risotto
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and melt it.
- Add the onion, garlic, and cook until translucent.
- Add the risotto rice and white wine.
- Gradually add the stock and cook, stirring frequently for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, saffron, and give it a good stir.
- Add the parsley, remaining butter, and season with pepper.
- Add the shredded parmesan, stir, and turn off the heat.