Ingredients Needed for Rustic Grape Mini Pies
10 ounces of flour
4 teaspoons of sugar
4 ounces of butter
½ cup water
3 teaspoons of cream cheese
1 cup grapes
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 whisked yolk
1 teaspoon brown sugar
How to Cook Rustic Grape Mini Pies
- Add the flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, some salt, and the butter to the dough mixer bowl and start mixing. Add the water in the process. Mix until you have a dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dust the work surface with flour and cut the dough into 3 equal parts. Flatten them using the rolling pin.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the dough discs on it. Spread 1 teaspoon of cream cheese over each one and top with grapes, then dust with powdered sugar.
- Fold each dough’s edges inwards, partially covering the grapes.
- Fill each dough basket with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Coat the folded parts of the dough with the whisked yolk.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, then bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.