Ingredients Needed for Rump Steak in Red Wine
1 pound rump steak
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 garlic cloves
1 cup red wine
How to Cook Rump Steak in Red Wine
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half lengthways, and then cut in half lengthways again.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Put the flour on a large plate and coat the meat with it.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the beef. Fry each side for 2-3 minutes, until it turns golden-brown.
- Place the beef in a ceramic dish, add potatoes and garlic cloves. Pour red wine all over the ingredients.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with mayonnaise sauce.