Ingredients Needed for Rosemary Roasted Veggies
3 red potatoes
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
4 small onions, halved
½ teaspoon paprika powder
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 rosemary sprigs
How to Cook Rosemary Roasted Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the potatoes into quarters and add them to a baking tray.
- Also, add the bell pepper, onion, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and add the rosemary sprigs. Stir to combine the veggies with the oil and spices.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the veggies for the next 45 minutes.