Calories: 311 kCal / serving
- 48 g
- 6 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Rosemary Oven-Baked New Potatoes
2 pounds of new potato
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 rosemary sprigs
1 teaspoon ground parmesan
How to Make Rosemary Oven-Baked New Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes in half, without separating the pieces completely.
- Put them in a ceramic oven tray and spray olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and spread them among the potatoes.
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve with ground parmesan.