Ingredients Needed for Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Veggie Salad
1 red onion
3 spring onions
5 cherry tomatoes
4 lettuce leaves
4 basil leaves
1 rosemary sprig
1 pound pork chop
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
How to Cook Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Veggie Salad
- Cut the red onion into julienne slices.
- Cut the spring onion into strips, lengthwise.
- Cut the celery at an angle.
- Cut the carrot into strips using a peeler.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Put them all in a salad bowl.
- Break the lettuce leaves and add them to the salad.
- Add the basil.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Chop the fresh rosemary.
- Lay the pork chops on your cutting board and score them in a criss-cross pattern on each side.
- Drizzle olive oil (1/2 teaspoon) on both sides of the pork chops, season them with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Rub the pork chops with your fingers, for the flavors penetrate the meat.
- Heat your grill and drizzle the remaining olive oil on it.
- Cook the pork chops on both sides until they are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, finish your veggie salad: drizzle the remaining olive oil and sprinkle pumpkin seeds on it, then mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the grilled pork chops with fresh veggie salad.