Ingredients Needed for Rolled Turkey Breast With Mushroom and Bacon Stuffing
10 ounces of turkey breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces bacon, chopped
3 ounces mushrooms, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
½ cup parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon breadcrumbs
1 cup vegetable stock
How to Cook Rolled Turkey Breast With Mushroom and Bacon Stuffing
- Wrap the turkey breast in plastic wrap and tenderize it using a kitchen mallet. Do this on both sides.
- Remove the plastic wrap and season the meat with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F / 220 degrees C.
- For the mix:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chopped bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Use the same pan to cook the mushrooms until they soften.
- Add the chopped spring onion and stir in. Add the parsley, the breadcrumbs, some salt, and pepper, and stir more.
- Coat the tenderized meat with the mixture and add the crispy bacon.
- Make a roll and bind it with twine, then fry it on all sides until golden brown.
- Place the roll into a baking dish and add the vegetable stock. Roast for 45 minutes.
- Cut and remove the twine and serve sliced.