Ingredients Needed for Roasted Zucchini Sticks With Cabbage and Veggie Salad
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup flour
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 ounce parmesan, shredded
½ cabbage head, shredded
¼ red cabbage head, shredded
2 spring onions s, chopped
1 chili, sliced
8 cherry tomatoes, halves
1 lime, halved
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ teaspoon sugar
How to Cook Roasted Zucchini Sticks With Cabbage and Veggie Salad
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the zucchini into sticks, approximately 4 inches (10 cm) length.
- Add the shredded parmesan into the whisked egg mixture.
- Coat the zucchini sticks with flour, then eggs and parmesan mixture, then breadcrumbs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the zucchini sticks on it.
- Roast them in the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, you can take care of the salad.
- Add all of the vegetables in a large salad bowl. Pour the olive oil, lime juice, and add a slight hint of sugar.
- Mix the salad and season it with salt.
- Serve it with the roasted zucchini sticks.