Ingredients Needed for Roasted Vegetables With Basil Sauce
8 new potatoes
2 garlic cloves
2 chilis es
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of baby carrot
8 broccoli florets
How to Cook Roasted Vegetables With Basil Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Start with slicing the potatoes, garlic, and chilies. Leave potatoes aside and add the rest in a mortar alongside basil, olive oil, and salt.
- Crush everything so that they will leave their flavors and the marinade is smooth.
- Use a baking tray and add potatoes, baby carrots, and broccoli and pour the marinade all over the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.