Roasted Vegetables With Basil Sauce
Finding it difficult eating more vegetables? Veggies just aren’t that tasty without the help of some meat? No worries! Al you need is just a spicy and flavorful sauce to help lift the vegetables’ natural taste. Just get your hands on some garlic, basil, and chili and get ready to make a simple yet amazing sauce.
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Vegetables With Basil Sauce
8 new potatoes
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of baby carrots
8 broccoli florets
How to Make Roasted Vegetables With Basil Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Start with slicing the potatoes, garlic, and chilies. Leave potatoes aside and add the rest in a mortar alongside basil, olive oil, and salt.
- Crush everything so that they will leave their flavors and the marinade is smooth.
- Use a baking tray and add potatoes, baby carrots, and broccoli and pour the marinade all over the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.