Ingredients Needed for Roasted Vegetable Tart With Phyllo Dough
1 zucchini, sliced
1 eggplant, sliced
1 red bell pepper, cut into sticks
1 red onion, quartered
2 carrots, cut into sticks
4 cherry tomatoes
8 ounces phyllo pastry
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
3 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Roasted Vegetable Tart With Phyllo Dough
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add the zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, onion, carrots, and cherry tomatoes. Top everything with thyme sprigs.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Line a tart pan with the phyllo pastry sheets and trim them. Coat with 2 tablespoons of melted butter and then with the tomato sauce.
- Transfer the roasted veggies into the tart pan. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Mix the crushed garlic and the remaining tablespoon of melted butter in a small bowl. Coat the top of the tart filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.