Calories: 959 kCal / serving
- 38 g
- 87 g
- 51 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Turkey Leg With Penne
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
1.5 ounces of sweet corn
2.5 ounces of penne
1 tablespoon heavy cream
2 ounces of arugula
1 turkey leg
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
How to Make Roasted Turkey Leg With Penne
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the penne, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion, sweet corn, and cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with heavy cream. Season with salt, pepper, add the arugula, and stir everything.
- Preheat the oven to 360°/180°C.
- Place the turkey leg in a baking tray, and spread 1 touch of Worcestershire sauce over it. Roast it for the next 20 minutes.
- Serve the pasta with the turkey!