Ingredients Needed for Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad
2 tomatoes, medium-sized
1 teaspoon olive oil
3.5 ounces of fresh mozzarella, sliced
1 basil leaves
balsamic vinegar glaze
How to Make Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Cut the tomatoes into round slices. You’ll use only the middle slices, excepting the edges.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and add the tomato slices.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, dried oregano, and dried basil.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 15 minutes. When ready, set them aside and let them cool.
- Overlap the tomato slices, basil leaves, and mozzarella slices on a serving plate.
- Add the radish sprouts.
- Drizzle some balsamic vinegar glaze on top.