Roasted Salmon With Veggie Bulgur
Have you tried bulgur? It’s a cereal food that is very popular in Middle Eastern cuisine, so you’ll most likely find it in these restaurants. But you can also use it as a side for lots of other meats. Like this salmon, flavored with a bit of mustard, mayo, and maple syrup. It’s a side that’s going to complement all those delicious flavors very well.
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Salmon With Veggie Bulgur
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
2 salmons steaks, approximately 7 ounces each
1 teaspoon olive oil
6 baby carrots, sliced
½ cup peas
5 ounces of bulgur, cooked
How to Make Roasted Salmon With Veggie Bulgur
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Grab a small bowl and add the mustard, light mayonnaise, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard. Mix it until smooth.
- Use a brush and spread the mustard sauce over the salmon.
- Top the salmon with some fresh coriander and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Lay the salmon in a baking dish, slide it into the oven and cook it for the next 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the baby carrots, peas, and cooked bulgur.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir, and cook everything for 2-3 more minutes.
- Lay the salmon on top of the veggie-cooked bulgur and serve!