Ingredients Needed for Roasted Salmon With Herbs and Lemon
5 grape tomatoes
1 lemon, sliced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
5 ounces of salmon
4 star anise
How to Cook Roasted Salmon With Herbs and Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the grape tomatoes in halves.
- Heat a skillet and add the lemon slices and a pinch of salt.
- Cook them for about 1 minute, until they turn slightly brown.
- Use aluminum foil and add fresh oregano, parsley, sage, and rosemary.
- Drizzle with olive oil, a pinch of salt and add half of the cooked lemons.
- Place the salmon on top. Add the remaining lemon slice and put the star anises on top of them.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add tomato halves, and wrap the whole dish with the aluminum foil.
- Bake it in the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Separately, squeeze the juice out of the orange.
- Mix it with egg yolks into a smooth sauce.
- Add the sauce into a bowl. Place the bowl on top of a saucepan filled with warm water.
- Continuously stir on heat for about 1 minute or so.
- When sauce reaches the consistency desired, turn off the heat, and serve the sauce with the salmon.