Ingredients Needed for Roasted Salmon With Herb Mustard Glaze
1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 pound salmon, 2 fillets
4 slices of lemons, quartered
3 rosemary sprigs
3 thyme sprigs
½ red onion, diced
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook Roasted Salmon With Herb Mustard Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 360˚F/180˚C.
- Add the mustard, garlic, thyme, rosemary, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper to a bowl. Stir to combine them.
- Coat the salmon fillets with the mustard mixture on top, using a silicone brush.
- Grease a cast-iron skillet with olive oil and lay the salmon fillets in it. Also, add the lemon slices, and rosemary and thyme sprigs. Sprinkle the red onion on top of the fish fillets.
- Move the cast-iron skillet to the oven and roast for 8 minutes in the preheated oven.