Ingredients Needed for Roasted Salmon With Arugula Salad
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
6 ounces of salmon fillet
2 thyme sprigs
3 ounces of arugula
6 cherry tomatoes, halves
4 broccoli florets
4 radicchios leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Roasted Salmon With Arugula Salad
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the salmon in a ceramic baking dish.
- Grab a small bowl and add the lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, olive oil, and salt.
- Mix everything and spread it over the salmon with a brush.
- Lay 2 thyme sprigs in the baking dish, one underneath the salmon, one on top of it.
- Roast it for the next 20 minutes.
- Next take care of the salad.
- Add the arugula, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and radicchio in a large salad bowl.
- Shred some lemon zest on top and squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
- Mix the salad and lay in on a plate. Top it with the salmon.
- You can drizzle some balsamic glaze and sprinkle a few white sesame seeds.