Ingredients Needed for Roasted Salmon and Arugula Salad
3.5 ounces of salmon, 1 fillet
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 ounces of arugula
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
2 ounces of cherry tomato, halved
1 tablespoon sweet corn
½ red chili pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon agave syrup
½ teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon orange juice
How to Make Roasted Salmon and Arugula Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet. Lay the salmon fillet skin-side down. Season the fish with salt and pepper, then drizzle balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice on the fillet.
- After 1-2 minutes on the stove, move the skillet to the oven and roast the salmon fillet for about 7 minutes at 380˚F/190˚C.
- Add the arugula to a bowl. Also, add the yellow bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, red chili pepper, some salt, and pepper. Combine all the ingredients.
- Make a dressing: add the olive oil, agave syrup, mustard, and orange juice to a small bowl. Stir well.
- When the salmon is ready, place the fillet on your chopping board, remove the skin, and pull its flesh using two forks.
- Add the salmon to the arugula salad. Serve with your homemade dressing.