Ingredients Needed for Roasted Potatoes With Cheese Sauce
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 rosemary sprigs
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
3 ounces of kale
1 red chili, thinly sliced
0.5 ounce butter
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Roasted Potatoes With Cheese Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/ 180 degrees C.
- Slice the potatoes through the middle almost all the way down.
- Place them in a glass baking tray.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place 3 rosemary sprigs between the potatoes. Drizzle the tomato sauce over the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes for the next 35 minutes.
- Thinly slice the kale and chili. Place them in a small bowl. Pour the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and melt it. Add the rosemary sprig and leave it in the pan for 1 minute.
- Take it out and pour the heavy cream. Reduce the heat and add the mozzarella and Cheddar. Stir until the mixture is smooth and thick, and bring it to a fondue-like consistency. Season with salt and let it cool.
- Take out the potatoes and place them next to the kale.
- Top them with the cheese sauce.