Ingredients Needed for Roasted Potatoes (3 Ways)
4 pounds of small to medium-sized potatoes, halved
2 tablespoons of olive oil
5 garlic cloves, smashed
fresh rosemary leaves
2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
1 ounce butter
fresh sage leaves
¼ cup vegetable stock
1 tablespoon goose fat
½ teaspoon dried thyme
How to Cook Roasted Potatoes (3 Ways)
- Add the potatoes to a pot and cover them with water over medium heat. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain them with a colander.
- Drizzle a roomy baking dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the smashed garlic, rosemary leaves, and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar. Season with pepper and stir in.
- Add 1/3 of the boiled potatoes, season with salt, stir, then bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Drizzle another baking dish with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Add the butter, sage leaves, orange peel, and vegetable stock. Stir in.
- Add 1/2 of the remaining potatoes, season with pepper, stir, then bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the goose fat, some bay leaves, the dried thyme, and the remaining teaspoon of balsamic vinegar to a 3rd baking dish. Stir in.
- Add the remaining potatoes, stir, then bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.