Calories: 761 kCal / serving
- 95 g
- 41 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Potato, Mozzarella and Veggie Salad
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
8 potatoes, skin-on
½ cup cheddar, shredded
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, halves
5 ounces of mini bocconcini
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Roasted Potato, Mozzarella and Veggie Salad
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray. Pinch them with a fork and pour a small drizzle of vegetable oil over them.
- Add a pinch of salt and slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes. Don’t turn off the heat.
- Slice the potatoes in halves and top them with some shredded Cheddar. Cook them for 10 more minutes.
- Add the red onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and bocconcini in a large bowl. Drizzle some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Serve the salad with roasted potato.