Roasted Potato, Mozzarella and Veggie Salad
If you’re planning on leaving meat aside for tonight, why not try a potato, mozzarella and veggie salad? The twist here is that the potato is roasted and topped with some delicious melted Cheddar. That brings lots of flavor to the potatoes, and to the salad also.
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Potato, Mozzarella and Veggie Salad
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
8 potatoes, skin-on
½ cup cheddar, shredded
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, halves
5 ounces of mini bocconcini
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Roasted Potato, Mozzarella and Veggie Salad
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray. Pinch them with a fork and pour a small drizzle of vegetable oil over them.
- Add a pinch of salt and slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes. Don’t turn off the heat.
- Slice the potatoes in halves and top them with some shredded Cheddar. Cook them for 10 more minutes.
- Add the red onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and bocconcini in a large bowl. Drizzle some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Serve the salad with roasted potato.