Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Carrot and Zucchini Salad
1 pound pork tenderloin
3 teaspoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon paprika
5 medium carrots
2 medium zucchini
5 radishes, sliced
1 cup green peas
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Cook Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Carrot and Zucchini Salad
- Place the tenderloin on the work surface. Drizzle it with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and season with salt, paprika, and pepper on both sides. Rub in.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add the coated tenderloin. Sear it on all sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Lengthwise cut the carrots into long thin slices using the peeler. Do the same with the zucchinis.
- Transfer them to a large bowl. Add the radishes, green peas, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.