Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Neck With Milky Croutons and Caper Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 pork necks steaks, around 7 ounces each
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon caper
2 tablespoons of water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 red chili, thinly sliced
How to Cook Roasted Pork Neck With Milky Croutons and Caper Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork steaks and season them with salt and pepper.
- Fry them for 2-3 minutes per side, so they are properly seared.
- Move them into a baking tray and slide them into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the bread into cubes. Add them into a large bowl, and pour the milk over them.
- Add the anchovy fillets, mustard, capers, water, olive oil, and salt. Use a pestle and crush the ingredients so that the flavors combine.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the bread and toast it for 2-3 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Pour the anchovy and mustard dressing over the meat and serve!