Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Neck and Butter Corn
2 pork necks steaks, approximately 1 pound totally
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of butter
2 valerians leaves
7 ounces of sweet corn
4 mint leaves
How to Cook Roasted Pork Neck and Butter Corn
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Let the meat reach room temperature and season it with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the 2 pork steaks, 1 teaspoon of butter, and valerian leaves.
- Melt the butter, and cook the 2 steaks for 3-4 minutes per side, until you get that nice, golden crust.
- Add the steaks in an oven tray and roast them for the next 15 minutes.
- For the corn, heat another skillet over medium heat and melt the remaining butter. Add the corn and season it with salt and pepper.
- Shred the lemon zest, add fresh mint, and pour the juice from half of lime. Cook the corn for around 10 minutes, while stirring often.